Monday, February 4, 2013

The UV Race- Racism


The UV Race
"Racism"
2/3/13

Silence is golden
Not down-under UV Race
Glib, brash. fantastic!

it's still recess for me
I will own my own car soon
pizza in locker

beat relieves feedback
say whatever's happening
I need a soda

Aussie's bass sound nice
see you driving an old dodge
man I love your swagger

Hair must be shagged out
sid and nancy but smarter
better drugs and gear

does it work still and
alone repetition is
gathering tonight

You are like children
on drugs seeing tornadoes 
from another time

Hair swinging one side
hate music is for lovers
swim with me summer

1-2-3 what glee!
fuck a broomstick all night long
while the polar bears kiss

Australian hand claps
sound better than American
even in circles

We need a stage cage
to take turns gogo dancing
do birds have secrets? 

it's like maybe if
Stooges, talking heads, and ween
made an Aussie babe

tune your instruments
and carry a melody
then give me a call

CLAP CLAP BANG CLAP CLAP
BANG CLAP CLAP BANG CLAP CLAP BANG
CLAP CLAP BANG CLAP CLAP

No comments:

Post a Comment